Dr. Ashish S. Ranade is an MBBS, Masters of Surgery (Orthopedics Surgery) and MRCS from renowned institutions with over 20 years of experience and is an Orthopaedic Surgery specialist at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. After completing his MBBS and Masters of Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery) from BJ Medical College, Pune University, India, in 1996 and 1999 respectively, he specialized further by acquiring MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin. After spending first 7 years of his career in India, he got the opportunity to work in UK where he spent 3 years in several positions: Clinical Fellow at Whittington Hospital, London; Senior House Officer at Weston General Hospital, Weston-Super-mare; and Clinical Fellow at Yeovil District Hospital and Frenchay & South mead Hospital.
Post his successful stint in UK, he went to US where he did his fellowship at reputed institutions like Shriners Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA, and Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD. He also spent a year working as Instructor in Orthopedics at University of Arkansas for Medical Science, Little Rock, AR, before returning back to India. He has made various scientific presentations at National/International meetings and attended various workshops. He further embarked his profile by gaining audit experience.
- Worked as Instructor in orthopedics at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - Little Rock, AR, USA
- Worked at Shriners Hospital for children, Philadelhpia, PA, USA
- Worked at Shriners/St. Christopher’s Hospital - Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Worked at Sinai Hospital , Baltimore, MD
- Worked at Frenchay & Southmead Hospitals - Bristol, UK
- Worked at Yeovil DistrictHospital - Yeovil, UK
- Worked as Senior house officer at Weston General Hospital - Weston-super-mare, UK
- Worked at Whittington Hospital - London, UK
- Worked at B V Medical College and Hospital - Pune
- Worked at DYP Medical College and Hospital - Pune
- Worked at Bhide Hospital - Pune
- Worked at Sassoon General Hospitals in BJ Medical College - Pune