Dr Agrawal is working as an Orthopaedic Joint Replacement and Trauma Surgeon and completed fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery under Dr.Narendra Vaidya at Lokmanya Group of Hospitals,Pune
SPECILITY: Primary & Revision Joint Replacement Surgery, Simple & Complicated Trauma Surgery
DEPARTMENT: Orthopaedic Department , MBBS,(Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal, Maharashtra)
EDUCATION: D Ortho (Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune).Fellowship in Primary & Revision Joint Replacement Surgery (Lokmanya Group of Hospitals,Pune)
- He pursued his residency programme from an apex tertiary care setup where he learned from the eminent specialists in the field of trauma, sports injuries, spine & joint replacement surgeries.
- He then moved to Mumbai to refine his skills in Trauma & learn various other techniques in management of simple & complicated trauma
- Gained experience of using the techniques of both Robotic & Conventional methods in Knee replacement & other replacement surgeries, simple as well as complex, primary and revision cases, during his fellowship period.
- He is currently working as a Consultant Joint Replacement & Trauma Surgeon with a preference for conservative approach & bringing smiles to thousands of his patients with his appropriate & skillful treatment protocols.
- Performed & assisted more than one thousand joint replacement surgeries including knee, hip, elbow & shoulder.
- Gained experience in managing severe varus & valgus knees, severe FFD, Ankylosed knees & lax knees during knee replacement surgery.
- Experienced with Anterior Cruciate Ligament (all-inside and routine), Medial Collateral Ligament, Posterior Cruciate and Achilles Tendon Repair and reconstruction surgeries & also Synovectomy, Meniscus repair surgeries.
- Skilled in Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy surgeries.
- Performed numerous cases of Trauma including including extra-articular fractures, intra-articular fractures, comminuted fractures, malunions, nonunions, implant failures, hand surgeries.
- Performed & assisted spine surgeries including decompression with laminectomy, facetectomy, discectomy, & instrumentation.
- Proficiency in the fields like Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Spine Surgeries & Traumatology.
- Managing mass casualties & managing polytrauma cases using team based approach involving multiple specialities.