Vitamin D is a very important vitamin for our body to run smoothly. It is also called Sunshine Vitamin because the biggest source of this vitamin is the rays coming from the sun. Unlike other vitamins, vitamin D acts like a hormone and affects every single cell in your body in one way or another. When your body is exposed to sunlight, then the cholesterol present in the body starts making vitamin D after coming in contact with sunlight. Apart from this, it also fulfills the deficiency of vitamin D in the body through a variety of foods such as fatty fish and some dairy products. However, it is very difficult to supply vitamin D through diet alone.
Due to these reasons there is a lack of vitamin D in the body
If you are facing these symptoms, then you have lack of Vitamin D in your body. Check out:-
- Dairy producer and less fish
- Being overweight
- Distance from sunlight
- Always use sunscreen
- Always stay indoors
- Having a dark skin tone.
Check Out The Symptoms & Prevention linked given below
- Feeling tired all the time:-If there is a deficiency of Vitamin D in your body, then the biggest symptom of this is your feeling tired all the time. If you eat well and get enough sleep throughout the night, even after this, if you keep getting sleepy, then it can be a symptom of vitamin D deficiency.
- Pain In Bones:-Vitamin D actually does the job of absorbing calcium in the body. In such a situation, if you drink plenty of milk and eat calcium-rich food, even after this there is a complaint of pain in the body, then the reason for this may be a lack of vitamin D. Actually, calcium is going into your body, but due to lack of vitamin D, the body is unable to absorb it inside itself.
- Injury does not heal quickly:-If your injury does not heal for a long time, then it may also be due to vitamin D deficiency. Actually vitamin D helps in fighting infection and healing swelling etc. in the body. In such a situation, when there is a deficiency of vitamin D, then any injury takes more time to heal.
- Feeling depressed and anxious all the time:-If you feel like depression and anxiety all the time and your mood is always bad, then this is also a symptom of vitamin D deficiency.
- Hair Loss:-Generally, we attribute hair loss to shampoo, conditioner or food, but let us inform you that if there is a deficiency of vitamin D in the body, then your hair can fall rapidly. In such a situation, going in the sun is very important for your hair too.
So, we hope that you must have know that how can you prevent the deficiency of Vitamin D now!