What to expect from a visit?
We provide treatment for Physiotherapy Treatment and our center is located in Baner, Dr. SumitZ Orthopaedic and Physiotherapy Clinic.
Each session with a physiotherapist is unique because it depends on the client’s health issues and needs. However, a visit to a physiotherapist generally includes:
- Learning about the patient’s medical history
- Assessing and diagnosing the patient’s condition and needs Helping the patient set and reach physical goals
- Creating a treatment plan that accounts for the patient’s health, lifestyle, and activities Prescribing a course of exercises and necessary devices
As professionals, physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy treatment for:
- Preventing injury and disability
- Managing acute and chronic conditions
- Improving and maintaining optimal physical performance
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability
- Educating patients to prevent the re-occurrence of an injury
Patients may be referred to or seek assistance from a physiotherapist for a variety of health issues and receive valuable assistance.
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement and helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength, function, motion, and overall well-being by addressing the underlying physical issues.
A common question for people that have never visited a physiotherapist is the very basic question “What is Physiotherapy?”. Physiotherapy encompasses rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health promotion/fitness. The profession employs a holistic approach to treatment, looking at the patient’s lifestyle and engaging them in their own treatment.